Sunday, June 22, 2008
I'm a walking contradiction...
Right after I posted about how I have much to be thankful for, I asked Shweetie what we would do if I made more money, and his reply was, "We'd probably save a little bit more for our next down payment, but we'd also take more vacations." And despite my earlier post, I started thinking, "Man, I wish I made more money." I know that some people can't even afford to take one major vacation a year, but I really wish we could afford to take a big vacation twice a year and that I could take that much time off from work! I have so many places I want to go before we get tied down with kidlets in five years - Fiji, Greece, Japan, Maine, Montreal, New York, New Zealand, Switzerland, St. Thomas, Thailand. At the rate of one vacation a year, I'm not going to make it to all of these places. What would you do if you made more money?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment