I so earned my pay today. I spent nearly six solid hours editing this work document that I had thought would be quick. Yes, it needed that much help. I had to take periodic breaks from it because I was going cross-eyed. At any rate, my bosses seemed happy with the changes I made. I was even told that I rock.
I intended to go to a stretch class and Spin class today, but I was late getting to the gym this morning and missed fifteen minutes of the half-hour stretch class. Oops. So instead, I decided to go to the hour-long Pilates class that was starting a little later (not taught by K-Dawg, but taught by an instructor that I think is halfway decent) and Spin. So I guess I made up for my tardiness by doing not only a more challenging class, but also a twice-as-long class. I'm already feeling soreness in my legs. I'll take that as a good sign. I have to go to Yin Yoga tomorrow morning at 11 or K-Dawg will have my head on a silver plate.
Speaking of heads on silver plates, I've been seriously listening to Coldplay's Viva La Vida nonstop for the past three days. This may only be shocking to Shweetie, since I think he's the only person who knows that I despise Coldplay. I really like this song for some reason, though. I was so proud of myself - I finally managed to sing the WHOLE THING without making any mistakes. So what if I'd listened to it about 100 times before finally being able to do that? Yes, this is what I do with my free time when I'm on summer break.
No comments:
Post a Comment