Not much to report on today. I went to Yin Yoga with K-Dawg, though, just like yesterday, I was 15 minutes late getting there. Meh! Luckily Yin Yoga is a 75-minute class, not a 30-minute class like Stretch, so I didn't feel quite as bad walking in late. However, by the time I got there, there were no more yoga blocks, which I really needed during class, because you use them to prop yourself up if you're not very flexible, and I am so not flexible. I stretched my back, my hamstrings, and my hip flexors during class, and we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Last week when I attended the Extreme Stretch class that K-Dawg subbed for, my back especially felt really good the next day. I'll go again next week, and this time, by golly, I will be on time.
My honeymoon book came today and I am so excited because it turned out fabulous! It really is a bookstore-quality book. So far I've only noticed one minor error; one of the pages still has a header that reads, "Honeymoon to French Polynesia," whereas I thought I'd removed all of the page headers. That's not too big of a deal. The pictures all look great. I'm now working on a Seattle-Vancouver vacation book since the honeymoon one came out so wonderfully. Hopefully it won't take me as long to complete as the honeymoon one did.
No comments:
Post a Comment