I seem to do things in waves. Some waves are much more short-lived than others. Last week I was sort of on a workout wave. I mean, I worked out pretty hard four days out of the week, which is a huge increase compared to the last year or so. This week I'm on a work wave. Yesterday I was unbelievably productive all day, stayed two hours later than I had planned to, then came home and worked on reports and prepped materials until I went to bed. I continued this wave today by again being incredibly productive all day and staying two hours later than I had planned to. Unfortunately, my workout waves and work waves are unable to coexist. Due to my work focus this week, I've only been to the gym once, for Pilates. I also did a 15 minute walk on the treadmill that day, but that can hardly count as a cardio session. Embarrassingly enough, my hamstrings are still sore from our bowling excursion on Sunday.
Right now I'm riding a total sleepiness wave. I would give in to it but I still have things to do and not enough time to do them. Perhaps it's time to play Oregon Trail on Facebook again instead? Someone please get me a life.
1 comment:
I think you're on a blogging wave.
Post a Comment