To celebrate the first day of the lunar new year, I made Chinese New Year's resolutions! Well, not exactly. In reality, I decided to go to the gym on a non-Pilates day for the first time this year (or so it seems), and since today just happened to be Chinese New Year, I joked to Mango that I should make fitness a part of my Chinese New Year's resolutions, since making it my New Year's resolution sure wasn't doing the trick.
Anyway, the Hawk and I walked on the treadmill for half an hour, then we stretched. I also restarted my account on the Self Diet Club website, so that I can see exactly how many calories I'm consuming every day. Believe me, it ain't pretty. And I'm eating waaaay too many carbs. Seeing how many calories I've been consuming helped me curb my grubfest at dinner tonight.
I got home a tad bit late after working out and then having sushi, so I had to crank out my Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Chicken Pox Kid tout de suite. It's done now, and I'm happy to say that IEPs are thankfully taking me much less time than they were when I started doing them in October.
I'm going to bed now, but I'm truly grateful that my day doesn't technically start tomorrow until 9:00 because my 8:30 kid has a field trip. Um, that doesn't mean that I have license to show up at work at 9:00 of course, but it means that I have lots more "planning" time. Riiiiiight.
No comments:
Post a Comment