The first thing I thought when I woke up was, "I really don't want to go to work today." The second thought was, "I really don't want to go to spin tonight." Great start to the day, huh?
However, the school day is already half over for me, meaning I've already seen half the kids I need to see today. Two of my challenging kids have been seen, and I only have one left for today. I'm sort of tired, but feeling a lot less meh. I've gotten a bunch of paperwork done, and I'm right on schedule to leave at a decent time. I'm just taking a little five minute break to recollect my thoughts and regain focus.
My weight went back up 1.5 pounds this morning, so I'm right where I was on Monday morning. I know it's because I gained water weight from eating champon last night, but it still inspires me to go to the gym tonight and do lots of cardio. So, I think I'll be hitting that spin class, and then Mango and I will check out the Pilates class with K-Dawg. I better be lighter tomorrow morning!
OK, back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment