Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dinner at Four in Hand

Another place our Oscillate Wildly waiter recommended was a restaurant called Four in Hand. This place was pretty good, even better than Le Pelican. We had their degustation menu, and luckily, I had the foresight to request a copy of the menu at the end of our meal, so we can still remember each course (well, all of them except the ones that were not listed on the degustation menu)!


Cheddar Onion Soup (amuse bouche)


Seared Scallops with Spiced Avocado Puree, Beetroot and Pork Crackling


Seaweed Crusted House Smoked Salmon with Oyster Vinaigrette


18 Month Aged Korobuta Prosciutto with Black Pudding and Hazelnut Dressing


New Zealand Lamb Loin with Smoked Eggplant Puree, Olives and Mint


Fish Course they gave me to substitute for the lamb course, since I explained that I don't eat lamb


16 Hour Baked Apple Terrine with Granny Smith Apple Sorbet


Brownie bites after the meal

The fish course and the apple terrine were especially good!

No comments: