Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Solved: The Mystery of the Missing Spin Instructor

Dude, you're never going to believe this, but - drum roll, please - I went to Spin again tonight, even though my butt cheeks were killing me from Monday's class. I was trying to get to Marianne's 5:15 class, but traffic was bad and I couldn't leave work early enough, so I decided to go to the 6:15 class instead. Man, I'm so glad I did!

Remember when I posted back in February that I'd thought that the spin instructor I liked was named Marianne, but then when I went to her class I discovered I had never met Marianne? Well it turns out the instructor I like is named Michelle, and she teaches the 6:15 class every other Wednesday. I didn't recognize her when she first came in tonight because she'd chopped her hair a lot shorter, but I recognized her immediately once class had been going for about five minutes. I'm very excited that I found her again, since I enjoyed her class a lot more than Marianne's, and I hardly looked at the clock. I wish she taught this class every week since I think I would actually make the commute out there for it, but I'll give the other Wednesday 6:15 person a shot sometime.

Another mystery solved!

No comments: