Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Past week in a nutshell

Whenever I'm occupied and completely unable to write myself a note (most often when I'm driving on the freeway), I realize that there are a bunch of things I meant to blog about but hadn't. I had another one of those moments today on my way home from work, and of course, now that I'm sitting at my computer, I can't remember everything I wanted to write about. Part of the problem is that I haven't had a chance to blog since last week and I've been super busy, so things that are blog-worthy or even not so blog-worthy keep slipping away from me. But for those of you who care (and in looking at my live traffic feed, that's only one person - hi Naan!) here's a general recap of my life recently:
  • Dinner and dessert for Ho's birthday on Friday
  • Lunch at CJ and Hammer's house on Saturday for CJ's birthday
  • Aym's bachelorette party on Saturday night
  • Re-kickstarted my fitness program on Sunday after too many weekend indulgences
  • Bridesmaid dress issues as the days count down to Aym's wedding
I'm going to break down this update into several posts. I started writing about the past week in one gigantic post, but it's getting to be reminiscent of a novel.

On a last note, I started feeling the ticklings of a sore throat on Saturday morning, which were greatly exacerbated by that evening's events. Now I have an accompanying runny nose (but only from the left nostril, go figure), and I can only guess that the endless cough is not too far behind. I guess it's good that I never bothered to change my MySpace status, which still reads, "Shweetie is sneezy; Current mood: sick," from my most recent cold.

No comments: