Sunday morning (well, more like afternoon, since I didn't wake up till after 12:00 pm), I weighed myself and confirmed that, yes, that noodle soup I had at 2:30 am the night before was definitely a bad idea. The previous week or so, my weight had been consistently hovering around Happy-Weight-plus-9, but after Friday and Saturday's food-fest and no Pilates Sculpt, I'd jumped all the way back up to Happy-Weight-plus-12.5 again. After a quick lunch, I headed over to Aym's mom's house to help assemble wedding favors and help with other wedding odds and ends, then headed straight for the gym. I did a 30-minute sweatfest on the elliptical trainer, then came home and ate a relatively light dinner.
Yesterday, I skipped Pilates since K-Dawg is out of town this week and a yoga instructor was subbing in her place (yawn!), and instead torched some calories with Mango at Spin. It kicked my ass and my right calf started painfully cramping during our cooldown in the last five minutes of class, but by God I had to burn off some of that 2:30 am noodle soup.
I'm planning to go to Spin again tomorrow since I have a bridesmaid dress to wear in less than two weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment