Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're going to Australia in August!

Today was a fantastic day. Not only did I hear back from my supervisor that I can take two weeks off in August in lieu of splitting the weeks between June and August, but I was also only Happy-Weight-plus-11 this morning!

Now the only thing I'm waiting to find out is which weeks in August I can take off. I'm pretty sure they're going to give me August 11th through 15th, and hopefully they'll also give me the week after, the 18th through 22nd. That would be ideal for the flight we want to book. However, I'll settle for the week before, August 4th through 8th, too. I'm just happy they're so willing to be accommodating. I work for a nice company. I just hate having to work around the school schedule. Meh.

So, I guess this means Japan in 2009, and...New England in 2010 and Thailand in 2011? Yay, I'm back to having three vacations in the queue, just the way I like it.

No comments: