So, here Shweetie and I are in LA, visiting his parents. His mom just had back surgery earlier this week so we came down this weekend to help take care of her. Shweetie needs to be in Santa Barbara Wednesday through Friday this coming week for work, so we drove down this morning, I'm flying back up tomorrow afternoon, and Shweetie will stay here, then drive up to Santa Barbara Tuesday night.
We'd planned to arrive here this morning around 10:00 am, before lunch, but I made the mistaking of putting Shweetie in charge of setting the alarm, and, once again, he set the alarm clock for 4:15 pm instead of 4:15 am. I woke up to him saying, "Meh!" while jabbing his finger at the alarm clock, which read 5:51 am. So, needless to say, we got kind of a late start, but we still managed to get down here before noon. I was actually kind of grateful, though, because it meant I got nearly an extra two hours of sleep, which I really needed since I'm still feeling under the weather.
Since Shweetie will not be home all this next week, maybe I'll actually make it to the gym again, since I won't be trying to rush home so we can eat dinner together. The last time I posted my gym plan on here, I actually met all of the goals I'd set for myself, so let's try that again. This week I will do the following workouts: Pilates, Pilates Sculpt, spin, 90 additional minutes of cardio, one arm strengthening session, and three stretching sessions. Ambitious, I know, but I'm now at Happy-Weight-plus-13, so I gotta start getting serious. Also, I'm going to start weighing myself once a week from now on, because this weighing myself daily thing is not helping me stay motivated, since my weight fluctuates by as much as three pounds throughout the week. I figure if I start weighing myself once a week, the same day every week, that'll give me a clearer picture of how much weight I'm losing or gaining, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment