Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I think I'm dying

It's recess time again, so that means it's time for another brain break. Now that I'm on the other side of the educational fence, I've realized that recess is just as much a break for the teachers as it is for the students, if not more so.

I'm feeling really awful today, with a really bad sore throat and a headache. To top it all off, I'm starting to lose my voice, and my job is totally dependent on having the use of my voice. The only reason I forced myself to come in today is because I didn't have the phone numbers of the parents whose kids I see first thing in the morning here (preschool kids whose parents bring them specially here for speech therapy only). Now that I'm here, I'm going to try the best I can to just make it through the rest of the day.

Spin class might not happen tonight unless I want to die a tragic death on a stationary bike. We'll see.

No comments: