I hope everyone had a happy Easter! Shweetie and I spent ours hanging out with Hawk, going bowling and eating grilled hamburgers. I bowled so badly that it was embarrassing; I didn't break 100 on any of our three games, and I don't remember the last time I didn't break 100 on at least one out of three. Oh well, whatever. I'll blame it on my contacts, which were bugging me a little bit yesterday. Riiight...
Despite my post last week about considering giving up Pilates, I dragged my butt to the gym tonight, despite the fact that I was exhausted after waking up five times last night with racking coughs and the fact that my hamstrings were admittedly sore from yesterday's bowling. I was glad I did, since K-Dawg did a lot of intense ab stuff and hardly any push-up work. In fact, the only push-ups we did were done on the exercise ball, which I can always manage. Hurray for no regular plankwork on the floor! My wrists thank you profusely, K-Dawg.
No comments:
Post a Comment