I finally gave up on looking through accommodations online and perusing Yelp, and started looking for an incentive to get fit. This of course led me to the Victoria's Secret web site, especially since I just received a special offer code from them via email and Mooga just told me that she went hog wild shopping online there yesterday. I found a swimsuit that would be perfect for my body type (not too skimpy in the hip area, halter/bandeau style to make my shoulders appear broader), even though we're not planning on vacationing in a tropical destination any time soon (like, not until 2010 at the earliest). I decided that this would be a perfect reward for me if I met my workout goals and reached my Happy Weight. Then I took a better look at the design - the only design - this suit is available in. Hmmm, now I'm not so sure....What do you think? (Yes, Naan, what do you think?)
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Spring Break and Swimsuit Shopping
Since I don't have much else to do here but surf the web, that's what I've been doing for, oh, the past six hours or so. I've exhausted all these different places to stay at in Northern California, but the only thing I've decided is that we're not going to Yosemite for spring break (we don't relish the idea of needing chains for our tires) and that Eureka and the Redwoods are waaaaaaay further away than we want to drive (almost five hours) for just a two day jaunt. Meh!

I finally gave up on looking through accommodations online and perusing Yelp, and started looking for an incentive to get fit. This of course led me to the Victoria's Secret web site, especially since I just received a special offer code from them via email and Mooga just told me that she went hog wild shopping online there yesterday. I found a swimsuit that would be perfect for my body type (not too skimpy in the hip area, halter/bandeau style to make my shoulders appear broader), even though we're not planning on vacationing in a tropical destination any time soon (like, not until 2010 at the earliest). I decided that this would be a perfect reward for me if I met my workout goals and reached my Happy Weight. Then I took a better look at the design - the only design - this suit is available in. Hmmm, now I'm not so sure....What do you think? (Yes, Naan, what do you think?)
I finally gave up on looking through accommodations online and perusing Yelp, and started looking for an incentive to get fit. This of course led me to the Victoria's Secret web site, especially since I just received a special offer code from them via email and Mooga just told me that she went hog wild shopping online there yesterday. I found a swimsuit that would be perfect for my body type (not too skimpy in the hip area, halter/bandeau style to make my shoulders appear broader), even though we're not planning on vacationing in a tropical destination any time soon (like, not until 2010 at the earliest). I decided that this would be a perfect reward for me if I met my workout goals and reached my Happy Weight. Then I took a better look at the design - the only design - this suit is available in. Hmmm, now I'm not so sure....What do you think? (Yes, Naan, what do you think?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's cute, yo.
Post a Comment