I desperately need a new pair of shoes. The black loafers I wear all the time to work are looking unbelievably sad. In addition to the toes being completely faded and worn out, the sole is coming unglued on the outer part of my left shoe. I hardly ever go shopping for shoes, mostly because it's so hard for me to find some that fit well and are comfortable. Any suggestions for brands of comfortable black shoes that are casual enough to go with jeans but that I can still wear to work (keeping in mind that I spend my days at my EI site crawling around on the floor)?
Hmmm, this reminds me, the sandals I wear all the time in the summer are also looking pathetic. In fact, I think they've been looking pathetic for at least a couple of years now.
Apparently I should go shopping for two new pairs of shoes. I should go this weekend and take advantage of the President's day sales.
2 comments:
Hawk swears by Clarks.
Oh and I like Aerosoles. They're a tad narrow on one of my feet, but I don't think you have that same problem.
Post a Comment