Saturday, February 7, 2009

New computers

Woo hoo! We finally got a new computer to replace our old one downstairs and I finally got a laptop to replace the old one I've been lugging to work every day. Both have been driving me crazy because they're so slow and keep freezing. Anyway, I guess I can't really complain because the old desktop lasted way longer than it should have, plus I hardly ever use it nowadays, since I do all my work on the laptop. And the laptop was a freebie from Mango, which also lasted me quite awhile. (Thanks, Mango - you're the best! I'll repay you in sushi and gold coins.)

My new laptop was quite a good deal. We bought a refurbished one from Dell, with the works, for merely $438 plus tax and shipping! I'm loving it so far because it's fast, light, and has a wide screen. Now I just need to move all my crap over from the old one to the new one. Hmmm...I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

No comments: