I've been lamenting the end of my summer vacation lately, even though my summer is barely past the halfway-over mark. I don't know why I feel like it's ending soon, because it's really not, but I feel that way nonetheless.
I've been really unproductive lately. Every night, you'll find me sitting at the dining room table, mindlessly internet surfing, and I'm not even sure why. I should be cleaning the mess that I call my coffee table, but I just can't bring myself to do it. However, I started thinking about the things I have accomplished this summer so far, and the list isn't too shabby, so maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself. Here's what I've done since my elementary school went on summer break:
- I've gotten myself down to Happy-Weight-plus-8 by working out consistently at least three to four times a week (I've been to Spin twice this week already!)
- I finished and received my honeymoon book and it turned out awesome
- I completed and posted reviews of all of our wedding vendors and have gotten 200 hits on it on The Knot
- I opened a new joint bank account with Shweetie and am almost done converting everything from my maiden name to my married name
- I finished and ordered my Seattle vacation book and am hoping it turned out as good as our honeymoon book (I ordered it just now!)
- I reorganized our hall closet so we can actually access the things in the back of the closet
No comments:
Post a Comment