My friend Wild Thing had this on her blog and I thought it was cute, so I'm posting it here, even though I have only, what, one regular reader?
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
2 comments:
"A hot air balloon!"
"Noy's going to the New Kids On The Block concert!"
"I could cook shrimp on your hair."
"Sister, I ate meat yesterday."
"Stretchy is a girl's name."
"whoo! WHOO! Think Furby."
"You're both weird."
"You are, like, so weird yo."
"You are such a freak."
"I'm in the shower! CHHHHH!!!"
Okay, I'm done for now.
Okay, back in junior high, you attempted to teach me a tap step (some kind of buffalo or shuffle-- the buffalo shuffle perhaps?)? I just faked my way through it, hoping no one would notice.
Then in high school, the last week of school, our 'going out with a bang' by dumping a bucket of water on DJ's head for dramatic effect in our french play :)
Post a Comment