Sunday, January 25, 2009
What?! No vacation this year?!
So far, 2009 is not off to a great start. OK, yes, I'm still at roughly Happy-Weight-plus-6 (yay!) and yes, I have tickets to see Adam and Anthony in RENT in less than two months (OMG super YAY!), but I've also endured a nasty stomach flu, and just been informed by Shweetie that we likely will not be able to go on vacation this year. We'd originally planned to go on a 10-day Mediterranean cruise and visit Rome (since the cruise begins and ends in Rome) over Thanksgiving break, but now it looks like that won't be in the cards. I even suggested taking a cheaper vacation this year, something domestic, like New England, but Shweetie merely said, "Well, we'll see..." I think I need to go out and get a second job so that we can afford to take our annual vacation. What should I do for my second career? My only criteria is that it needs to be something legal. K, thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment