Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friday Night Fun

So, I started noticing that my stomach wasn't quite right back while we were in LA, which was over new year's. It was sort of mild, yet slightly annoying, but I chalked it up to irregular eating habits and perhaps bad sushi. My stomach's been touch and go for the past several weeks, but it finally culminated in one of the worst Friday evenings I have had in many years. Suffice it to say, the vague stomach ailment that's had me loosely in its grips for the past few weeks finally took a stranglehold on me a couple of days ago, and boy did it punish me. As Hawk said to me while I hung out in her bathroom for a couple of hours Friday night, "Honey, this is not the way to lose weight." Amen to that, oh wise Hawk. However, my abs are looking better than they have in a long time.

Luckily I'm feeling much better now. And, before anyone dares to go there, no, I'm NOT with child.

No comments: