Being sick is boring, and really puts a damper on my productivity. However, staying home today and putting a permanent indentation on our couch has given me time to think about random things, like what I want for next school year, what things I need to tackle these next few weeks, and what I need to do to get in shape.
After much deliberation over the past couple of weeks, I've decided that I do want to stay at my elementary school next year. Yes, I know I posted a couple of months back that I was so over it, but I've had a change of heart, and I emailed my bosses last night to tell them that I'd like to stay there, even though I told them two and a half weeks ago when I met with them that I would only stay there as a last resort. I haven't heard back from them yet today, but I'm hoping they and the school district will let me stay there next year.
These next few weeks, I need to finish up applying for my passport. I finally got my passport photos done, so now all I have to do is finish up the application and bring it to the county recorder's office. I know I keep saying I'm going to take care of this, but the only reason I haven't is because I've been so busy at my elementary school that I haven't left early enough to make it to the county recorder's office before it closes. I also want to finish up with changing my last name on all of our official documents, though I've done nearly all I can do and now just have to wait till things arrive in the mail or have Shweetie to call and have the names changed. All of my credit cards have been updated and I've received all but one of them in the mail and activated them. I've also changed our cell phone account, but need Shweetie to call all of our insurance and the like since he's the primary account holder and so he has to call to make those changes. I opened a new joint checking account online and we've already received our new ATM cards in the mail, but have yet to receive our "Welcome Kit" with our account number in it! Once I receive that, I can transfer all of our finances to our joint account. I know that's going to be an annoying process, because not only will I have to go to the bank to get that done, but I'll also have to update my direct deposit and all of the credit card accounts I pay online. Oh well, at least once it's done, it'll be done. I'll tell you when it's all over whether it's worth it to change your last name. The jury's still currently out.
So here's the last thing, my weekly exercise plan - that which I seem to not be able to stick with at all. I seem to keep making plans for how to get in shape, stick with it for a week, then ditch it because I'm just not motivated to keep it up. However, bearing in mind what K-Dawg said to me on Monday, I'd like to do the following every week: Pilates, arm workout twice a week, Spin, and Pilates Sculpt. I wish someone would do this with me, so that I would stay committed to it. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment