Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RENT Again!

Remember how excited I was to see RENT back in March, with Adam and Anthony? Well, I was just as excited to see it AGAIN this past weekend. This time the show was in San Francisco, and Jamu, Sunshine, Gremlin, Ho, Mousse, and Ho's bro joined us!


Waiting with Jamu and Sunshine before the show started


Stage at Curran Theatre from our awesome front row loge seats

Once again, the show was amazing, though I think Adam Pascal might have had a cold since he seemed a little off. I still love him, though.


Hanging with Gremlin after the show

Guess whose autographs I got after the show?! We actually weren't even trying to; it just so happened that after talking with our group about how to get to dinner, Shweetie and I happened to pass by the backstage exit on the way to our parking garage. The area was roped off and there was a big crowd of people standing around it, and while we were passing by, some of the actors and actresses were already starting to come out. We paused for a few minutes, and were hugely rewarded.


Yay, it's Adam Pascal!


And it's Anthony Rapp!

After that excitement, we headed over to Range, which we've reviewed before, for dinner with Jamu, Sunshine, Ho, and Mousse. Gremlin and Ho's bro opted not to join us, since they already had plans. Besides Shweetie and me, no one with us had been there before, so we were excited to introduce them to one of our favorite San Francisco restaurants. Once again, Range did not disappoint. Plus, they sent us a couple of free desserts and we're still not even sure why. Score!


Steamed Savory Clams with Fennel Sausage and Spicy Chilies


Raw Dayboat Scallops with Cucumbers, Avocado, Radishes and Pea Shoots


Happy and full after another fabulous meal

No comments: