As we approached that weekend, it became apparent that things would not go as planned. For one thing, rain was forecasted for San Diego for nearly the entire weekend, and Shweetie became so busy at work with a project that he was coming home after 11:00 PM every night and working weekends as well. I ended up taking the trip down south by myself, and Naan and Curry showed me a good time. We ate a lot of good food, including waffle breakfasts, crab sandwich lunches, sushi dinners, wedding venue buffets, and almost home-cooked lasagna and garlic bread dinners. Oh, and chocolate chip cookies. And LOTS of Laffy Taffy. We also watched two ridiculous movies, Twilight and New Moon. Other activities included freaking out Naan and Curry's feline child with camera clicking and walking around UC San Diego for hours. Oh, and I discovered just how difficult shooting engagement photos is, and that I kind of suck at it.
All in all, it was a fun trip, but Shweetie and I will have to make another trip soon so he can really do their engagement shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment