Dinner was delicious, and this was one of the best meals we had while we were in Vegas. We started with lobster bisque, then I had the pork chop and Shweetie had the salmon. Everything was delicious, but gigantic. The meal was topped off by a variety of mini desserts.
Why so sad, Naan? Curry's enjoying his bisque.
Pork chop
Salmon
Desserts
The next day we attended Ariel and Phantom’s wedding, which was beautiful. It took place at the Loews in Henderson, about 40 minutes from the Strip. The food was stellar, the music was SO Ariel, the dance floor was hopping, and midway through the evening, Ariel took over the DJ’s microphone and karaoked her way through all of the songs.

Cousin Clarkson, walking their mom down the aisle
Ariel and the proud father of the bride
Just married!

Smiling Shweeties
Happy Hawks (like the Hawk's feather headdress?)
Nerdy Naan and Curry
Here's the outfit, complete with the winner of the red shoe contest! For those of you who have been paying attention, you may notice that these are NOT any of the pairs that were in contention in my March 14th post. I ended up getting these at JCPenney's for a mere $29.99!
Slam, our grandparents, Mr. Slam, me, and Naan
Notice any resemblance?
Salad
Surf and turf
Cheesecake dessert
Panna cotta!
We had such an awesome time!
1 comment:
Seriously, why is it that I had no idea you didn't go with any of the Zappos shoes? Where was I?
Post a Comment