So, I just noticed after my last post that I hadn't posted since November. Sheesh, sorry. To appease Naan, I figured I'd post again, but it's not nearly as interesting as Weirdo-Asian-Man touching me. (NO TOUCHY!)
So when I posted back in November, I said I would start going back to Spin on Tuesdays, and that I was planning to go the next day. So, I DID, in fact, go that next day and it was marvelous and my butt cheeks are now all-the-higher for it. However, the following two weeks I did not go to Spin. The instructor who screams into his microphone so loudly that hair cells in my ears have died was subbing not just the week after Thanksgiving, but also last week. What gives, man? Before you get all indignant and gaspy about my total lack of conviction, let me just say that I think I may have found something that works better for me: Group Kick.
So this class is also by the same peeps who brought biceps, I mean Group Power, into my life. It's a kickboxing class that's choreographed to high-intensity, techno-y (dude, I'm really into inventing words tonight) music, and it's a total cardio workout for me. Some of the things I really like about it are that 1) it's at 5:30 instead of 5:00, so I'm not killing myself to get out of work in a hurry, which is usually a problem because someone ALWAYS wants to talk to me at 4:15 for some reason, 2) the ear-hair-cell-murdering instructor will never sub for this class because it overlaps with his regular Spin class, and 3) the regular instructor is nice, encouraging, and, well, hot. Yeah, I know I'm married and all that jazz, but this is still a motivating factor.
I just have to figure out how to get Spin somewhere into my weekly schedule because, really, it does wonders for my butt cheeks. Maybe I'll switch things up every week and go to Spin on the weeks where ear-hair-cell-murderer is not subbing and I get to the gym on time? OH! I know what that translates to! NEVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment